Dating tips from a Professional Matchmaker, Samantha Jayne, director of Blue Label Life.
Samantha Jayne, Dating Expert and matchmaker, shares her top five dating tips to snaring the partner of your dreams.
Looking for that special someone can be exciting, exhilarating, and adventurous and at the same time daunting especially if you don’t have the right knowhow or access to those hard to reach eligible singles.
It is so true that men really are from mars and women are from Venus, we are so different in the way we communicate our needs, wants desires yet fundamentally want the same thing. Someone to love, trust and have fun with! Wouldn’t it be so much easier if we were wired the same? Easier maybe but definitely not as fun, after all it’s why they call it the dating game.
So how do you make it all happen for you? Why does it seem some people are luckier in love than others? Read on to find out….
Success in dating is all about how to best represent yourself; it’s a combination of bringing out the best in you and seeing the opportunity out other.
I can assure you that just because one has achieved professional success; it doesn’t mean that dating will come naturally. In fact, it could be quite the opposite. All those extra hours spent working hard to build your career profile can come at a sacrifice. The thing is, missed social events, gatherings and parties are all missed opportunities to let your hair down, meet new people and develop your relationship and flirting skills.
Wait a minute, Samantha. You’re not seriously saying to ditch work and go party?
That’s exactly what I’m saying.
And as you’re trusted dating expert and matchmaker, I’m going to put that as the first dating tip for successful singles.
Top five dating tips four successful singles to find love in the city!
1. Forget about all work and no play! Go on, let your hair down. Go out and meet new people and expand your circle. Find that free spirit in side of you somewhere you know it’s in you.
2. Be the person you want to date! Ever noticed how some people ooze appeal and you just can’t get enough of them where as others you can’t get away fast enough. Be the person you want to date, yes that’s right even if the date isn’t running the way you want it to have fun! The person you want to date would make light of the situation wouldn’t they?
3. Polish up your image. If you look and feel the best you will attract the best. Revamp your hair, buy a new outfit, make yourself feel like a million dollars you know you deserve it!
4. Stay true to your values. Find someone with the same values over the same taste in music. It will help in the long term. Once the honey moon period is over you can truly bond with sharing common ground.
5. Have fun! Be spontaneous even when you’re exclusive. Everybody loves a person that has fun! No one has a type. Instead, people choose to date the same kind of people because they feel comfortable doing so. Everyone’s different. Embrace each other’s unique story.
Want to find out how Blue Label Life’s professional matchmaking service can help you find love?
Our professional introduction service can mean the difference between success and failure when searching for that someone special. There is nothing like having the support of a professional when looking for love. Blue Label Life’s introduction service helps you break any old habits that may be holding you back from meeting the one and create more effective ones to have you on your path of success.
The coaching involved with our professional matchmaking service can help you break any old habits that may be holding you back and create more effective ones.
To find out more simply register for your complimentary consultation at http://www.bluelabellife.com.au or call 1300 553 510, all, Dating Sydney 101 readers receive a FREE gift upon joining, valued at $100.